Companies Act, 2013 defines the term “Director” as someone appointment to the Board of a company. Change in Company Name is not important but also becomes necessary when it comes to the benefits of the respected firm. Our Company DMG Tax Accounting & Investment Services is an Indian Portal, with agents having more than 10 years of experience in offering accounting and taxation for the firms. We, DMG Tax Accounting Investment and Services will help you out in filling all the Forms and provide the service to Change in Company Name for the respected Firm. DMG Tax Accounting & Investment Services has been helping out so many firms in Changing the Services as well as in Changing the Company Name also for many successful years being one of the best legal advisors for Changing Services for a Director in Ahmedabad. DMG Tax Accounting Services & Investment Services start a thorough Process regarding your Change in Company Name from Government, you will be receiving updates regularly from our side till the Change in Company Name is completed.
All You Need to Know
A Limited Company (Private or Public) is identified by a name and the selection of the name as per the Norms of the Company. And, the Company Name can be changed at any time whenever wanted to be.
Reasons for Changing company’s name: –
- Change of business activity of the company.
- Change to reflect brand of the company.
- Change as per government order.
Conditions to fulfill for Changing Company’s Name:
- A time period of at least 1 year should have elapsed from the last name change.
- At least 50% of its total revenue in the preceding 1-year period should have been accounted for by the new activity suggested by the new name, or, the amount invested in the new activity/project is at least 50% of the assets of the company.
- The new name along with the old name shall be disclosed through the web sites of the respective stock exchange/s where the company is listed for a continuous period of one year, from the date of the last name change.
DMG Tax Accounting & Investment is a distinguished business platform and a progressive concept. It helps in end-to-end combination, Submission, consultant, managing your account, and providing many more services to clients in India. We can offer a good service and consultancies to build and give a quick process regarding your Change in Company Name for your respected Firm.
How to Change a Company’s Name?
5 Easy Steps
- Fill in the simple checklist
- Submit Documents
- Name availability
- Filing of Documents
- New certificate of Incorporation
Why choose DMG Tax Accounting & Investment?
- 100+ Satisfied Clients
Ans. We have All over India 100+ clients. They believe in our Quality works & satisfied with our Professional Change Company Name Process for the Firm.
- 1000 LLP Change Agreement Process All Over India
Ans. We had done 1000+ Change Company Name Process all over India. A single request was not rejected, which was applied by us.
- Your data is safe
Ans. We value your data and follow the highest standards in data security to keep it secure.
- Run by humans, with values
Ans. The company is run by professional and experienced people whose objective is to help users with the best advice and experience.
- 20 years of helping users
Ans. We have been helping many of our customers to fill for their Change Company Name Process Form. And we have the expertise which is helping for almost 20 years.
- Customer Support
Ans. The key to good customer service is building good relationships with clients, ensuring a great impression, and providing them with support services related to a Change Company Name Process for the Firm.
Effects of changing company’s name
- The change of name, by no means, shall affect any rights/obligations of the company and any legal proceedings continued against/by the company in its former/new name.
- The legal proceedings commenced by the company in its old name can be continued under the new name.
- The entity of the company continues despite such change.
- The company is not dissolved nor does any new company come into existence.
- By such change, the constitution of the company is not changed, only the name changes.
Documents required for changing a company’s name
- Certified copy of Board Resolution
- Current Certificate of Incorporation
- MOA and AOA in word format
- List of Directors and Shareholders
- Proposed Name(s) in order of preference.
- Digital Signature of the authorised director
- Letterheads (approx. 10) and rubber stamp of director
FAQs On Changing company’s Name
Get answers to all your queries.
- Can I check the availability of my proposed name for my business before applying to the MCA?
Ans. Yes, you can check the name availability before applying to the MCA.
- Who can approve the name change?
Ans. The Registrar of Companies in the respective states has the authority to approve such change. Please note that before filing for the name, one must ensure that the company should have filed all documents including the balance sheet, etc. of the previous year.
- Will the Registrar of Companies issue the Fresh name certificate after the name is changed?
Ans. Yes, the Registrar of Companies will issue a fresh certificate of incorporation after approval of all documents.
- I have got the RoC approval for changing the name of my company. Where should I update this change in the name?
Ans. After you have received the new Certification of Incorporation from the RoC, you need to update the new name in all or more of the following-
- In the office seal
- In the promissory notes, hundis, bills of exchange and other such official publications
- Inform the bank where the current account of the company is in operation.
- Inform concerned Government authorities such as CDSL, NSDL, Tax authorities, PF & ESI authorities, etc.
- Inform the customers and suppliers
- In social media accounts and company websites
- In Email footers
- In the company PAN and TAN
- On company stationery – letterheads, business cards, etc.
- Voicemails, messages on answering machines
- Company registers
- Employment Contracts
- Update business licenses or permits
- Supplier Contracts
- What is the process of changing Company Name?
Ans. The following eforms need to be filed:
- The existing company needs to reserve the name through ‘RUN’.
- After the name is approved, MGT-14 (necessary resolution for alteration of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (MOA and AOA) needs to be filed.
- eforms INC-24 (Application for approval of Central Government for change of name) needs to be filed.to give effect to change in name.