Companies Act, 2013 defines the term “Director” as someone appointment to the Board of a company. Change of Register office Address is not that important but it might depend on the situation or the requirements of the Firm. Our Company DMG Tax Accounting & Investment Services is an Indian Portal, with agents having more than 10 years of experience in offering accounting and taxation for the firms. We, DMG Tax Accounting Investment and Services will help you out in filling all the Forms and provide the service to the Change of Register Office Address for the respected Firm. DMG Tax Accounting & Investment Services has been helping out so many firms in Changing the Services as well as in the Change of the Register Office Address also for many successful years being one of the best legal advisors for Changing Services for a Director in Ahmedabad. DMG Tax Accounting Services & Investment Services start a thorough Process regarding your Change of Register Office Address from the Government, you will be receiving updates regularly from our side till the Change of Register Office Address is completed.
All You Need to Know
Every company that has to shift their registered office must give notice to Ministry within 30 days of such change. However, a special resolution is needed in the case where a Change of Registered Office Address becomes necessary. It must then give a newspaper advertisement and also a notice to the State Government and obtain NOC.
DMG Tax Accounting & Investment is a distinguished business platform and a progressive concept. It helps in end-to-end combination, Submission, consultant, managing your account, and providing many more services to clients in India. We can offer a good service and consultancies to build and give a quick process regarding your Change of Register Office Address for your respected Firm.
How to Change Registered Office Address?
5 Easy Steps
- Fill in the simple checklist
- Preparation of Resolutions
- Public notice
- Preparing the Form
- Filing the form with ROC
Why choose DMG Tax Accounting & Investment?
- 100+ Satisfied Clients
We have All over India 100+ clients. They believe in our Quality works & satisfied with our Professional Change of Register Office Address Process for the Firm.
- 1000 Change of Register Office Address Process All Over India
Ans. We had done 1000+ Change of Register Office Address Process all over India. A single request was not rejected, which was applied by us.
- Your data is safe
Ans. We value your data and follow the highest standards in data security to keep it secure.
- Run by humans, with values
Ans. The company is run by professional and experienced people whose objective is to help users with the best advice and experience.
- 20 years of helping users
Ans. We have been helping many of our customers to fill for their Change of Register Office Address Process Form. And we have the expertise which is helping for almost 20 years.
- Customer Support
Ans. The key to good customer service is building good relationships with clients, ensuring a great impression, and providing them with support services related to a Change of Register Office Address Process for the Firm.
Documents required to change the Registered Office of Company
Within the same city/state
- Proof of registered office address of the company
- NOC from the owner of new premises or copy of property ownership documents.
- Copy of bills such as electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- Copy of Special Resolution (Required when registered office changed whithin same state but different cities)
From one state to another
- Copy of Special Resolution passed to amend the MOA.
- Copy of MOA & AOA of the company.
- Copy of Notice of general meeting with the statement of explanation.
- Copy of Minutes of Meeting of the General Meeting.
- Details of debenture holders and creditors of the company.
FAQs on Change in the of the registered office address of Company
Get answers to all your queries.
- What are the circumstances under which a company can change its registered office address?
Ans. The three common circumstances under which a company changes its registered company office is as follows:
- Change of Company Registered Office within the same village or city
- Change of Company Registered Office within the same state
- Change of Company Registered Office from one state to another
- I wish to change my registered office of Company ion another city, but it falls under the same ROC. Do I need to give public notice in newspapers?
Ans. No, if you are changing the registered office of the Company within the jurisdiction of the same ROC, you do not need to give you any public notice.
- Do you need the permission from shareholders to change the registered office address to another location in the same city?
Ans. No, companies that are relocating to another location in the same village, town or city limits do not need the permission of their shareholders or any other authorities. However, to do so, they must notify the Registrar of Companies of the changes, via the e-Form INC-22.
- Is the changing of Registered Office an easy process?
Ans. The answer depends on case to case. In case the change of registered office is within the same city then this is the easiest method. However, while changing from one state to another it shall require approval of the regional director of the company.
- How to intimate about change of registered office to the ROC?
Ans. The change in the ROC has to be intimated to the registrar of companies by filing form INC-22, with which supporting document in the form of the ownership papers/Rent agreement and NOC from the power is attached. The Form INC-22 must be attested by a practicing Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or a Cost and Management Accountant.